Do you know a charitable/voluntary group or individual who could use a Henley Helping Hand?
We are once again inviting requests for donations of up to £250. Created in 2012, the Henley Helping Hand campaign has so far provided assistance to over 50 local causes.
Our Chairman, Trevor Michel explains:
“The Round Table raises a huge amount for local charities each year through the generosity of the people of Henley. Our annual Fireworks at Swiss Farm, the May Fair and Santa’s Christmas Float, are events people love and really look forward to. They also allow us to fundraise and ultimately make significant donations to local charities.
At the same time, we know that there are lots of other good causes out there and would like to help these through a number of smaller financial gifts, and so the idea of the Henley Helping Hand campaign was born – it’s a dedicated pot of £5,000 which is there to help these local causes with donations of up to £250.”
Any request for a donation must be:
- From a charitable or voluntary group or for an individual who has a specific need
- From the Henley Standard catchment area
- Is a specific request for a particular item
Requests are invited from any organization, group or individual in the Henley Standard distribution area. If you would like to make a request for a donation please email: email@example.com
Please include the following information for us to consider your request:
- Contact details
- Organisation or Group you represent
- Describe what the donation would be used for
- Any additional information that would help to explain you and your request